My fellow blogger, Petrel41, of Dear Kitty. Some blog has mostly kindly nominated me for Real Neat Blog Award. Thank you Petrel41! You have hit a record-high on the generous-o-meter. Seriously, i checked. I know you can’t see me but I’m totally doing a crazy happy dance! Wishing you the best of luck on your future blogging endeavours 🙂
Love his little eyebrow twitch in the beginning 😀
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
So here goes. I will try my best to answer these questions as truthfully as possible, or as my friend amusingly suggested to ‘ answer them real neatly’.
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Well, most of my views come from Singapore. But it’s closely tied with the United States and the Netherlands.
2. What is your favourite sport?
My love of running stemmed from my involvement in my secondary school’s cross country team. I haven’t run competitively for about 3 years. But i do try to jog whenever i can. There is nothing like a runner’s high.
3. What has been a special moment for you in 2014?
Deciding to get rid of old toxic habits and changing my life for the better.
4. What is your favorite quote?
‘When the rich wage war it’s the poor who die’ This quote was originally from Jean-Paul Sartre, but i first heard it from one of my favourite bands’ (Linkin Park) song, “Hands Held High”. It has everything to do with fighting a pointless war with countless unnecessary deaths. Virulent decisions that affect hundreds of millions of lives around the world, destroying lives with a single word, ‘Yes or No’.
5. What was your favorite class when still at school?
That would be Chemistry! Plus i had an amazing teacher aptly named Miss Champion.
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
Dutch. I think it would have been amazing if I could speak dutch, however, my Dad said that there was no point in teaching us Dutch when we were kids because majority of the people in Holland speak English. Still, i intend to learn Dutch at some point. Most definitely.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
Piano. Got up to Grade 2.
My 7 questions are:
1. What is your favourite colour? And why?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What is your favourite song/artist?
4. Name one thing you hope to achieve in 2015?
5. Name one thing you love about yourself.
6. What do you feel most strongly about?
7. What is your proudest achievement?
My nominees are:
Once again, thank you Petrel41, for believing in someone you don’t even know 🙂
Happy Weekend Guys!